*Discharging through 2 spark plugs in parallel will not work either as the
resistance drops massively as soon as a plasma channel forms diverting all
current to one spark plug or other but not both.*

In dusty plasma, it may take some time for the electrical resistance of the
plasma to drop to the level needed to disable the second spark plug.

When the dust is nano-sized, it takes a long time to charge these small
sized dust particles to a high enough level to effectively reduce
resistance throughout the plasma.

Additional plugs might be needed to start the reaction in a rapid time
frame. After the plasma has reached equilibrium the addition plug might not
be needed.

Cheers:  Axil

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com