This is not chemistry.  It is high energy particle & quantum physics.  I
believe you can collide just about any gas particles and end up with a
collapsed singularity if you add enough energy at point and time of
collision.  To minimize energy required, use a smaller vessel/voids(down to
quantum sizes) and use a simple gas (such as Hydrogen) with just a proton
and electron.  Once you create the quantum singularity you are then playing
with a nuclear furnace...