From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 8:46 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Noble Gas Plasma Engine: inside piccy

Addendum:

The fact that Nobel gasses are involved really baffles me. My limited
understanding of chemistry would suggest to me the fact that there shouldn’t be
any kind of reactive “chemistry” involved, period… other than ionic excitation
such as what we see in neon signs.

What the hell is causing what I assume has been “accurately” measured to be an
unusually large amount of mechanical energy, an amount of mechanical energy
that has yet to be explained by conventional physics.

If McKubre is willing to be have his portrait taken in the accompanying videos,
that tells me there must be something going on here really that needs to be
taken seriously.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com