Le Aug 12, 2012 à 12:31 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I am having difficulty following the discussion from afar. Would someone
> please summarize in a few sentences what has happened with the Papp machine
> that brings it back into attention?

I'm not sure if this was entirely responsible for the recent interest, but Axil
found a video of Mike Rohner discussing his company's noble gas engine engine,
which is a version of the Papp engine.  In the video Michael McKubre endorses
Rohner's claims that the engine works (at 1:03 hours into the presentation).
The thread is here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg68635.html

A video of Rohner mentioned in an earlier thread in which he assembled his
engine from parts and discussed how it works was quite unconvincing.

Eric