The use of an adjustable spanner more or less settles this discussion.

On 08/14/2012 11:17 AM, Chemical Engineer wrote:
Unless they back out of the PowerGEN conference in December, they should have a running system on display along with other OEMS using their engine. I am not ready to give them $50K

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Kelley Trezise <ktrez2...@ssvecnet.com <mailto:ktrez2...@ssvecnet.com>> wrote:

    Until I see an energy balance on the engine or they run this in a
    closed loop, generating the power for the spark and such, and
    produce a significant amount of work out over a significant amount
    of time they have nothing. Don't buy a thing until you have proof
    that it works.

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Chemical Engineer <mailto:cheme...@gmail.com>
        *To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com <mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
        *Sent:* Tuesday, August 14, 2012 3:18 AM
        *Subject:* [Vo]:Re: ProdEngAssemble.avi

        At 2:30 of this video they mention aligning the holes shown
        machined on the outside of each cylinder to the top for access
        to the coils for wiring, etc.  I believe they mount  a circuit
        board for each cylinder atop/near each hole to  access the
        coils to supply control power.

        They do not show the coils inside and i am not sure how they
        seal it all up.  Another video shows the compression coil
        directly around the target spot of the plugs.  A containment
        coil is supposedly around the rest of the piston.

            ProdEngAssemble.avi

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqFgM8osjLE&feature=youtube_gdata_player>

            Sent from my iPad