I really want to believe these guys are for real in their revival of the Papp
engine. If it works, it's
certainly more compelling than getting heat from LENR.  One thing bothers me in
watching the
video of the engine assembly. The piston rings are rubber O-rings. There's no
way in hell that
the helium in the noble gas mixture will stay in the cylinder for an
appreciable length of time.
Helium is notoriously fugitive and will escape from virtuall any container not
made of solid glass
or metal. O-rings just aren't going to work in their engine unless the noble
gas mixture can be
replenished frequently.