Brad, please not in this thread!

I wonder what did I do wrong that I deserved this massive troll attack from
chan, chem, vorl and jojo?

Did anyone just realize that crowdfunding provided 110 000 dollars for
almost single person company that is aiming to build a *space
elevator*that is in operation by 2020? And if such idea is so
feasible, cold fusion
research could benefit quite significantly. I would guess that we could
raise from Vortex mailing list alone annually some few hundred kilodollars.

–Jouni