Hi Journi,

I agree Crowd Funding is intriguing and would work if you just had a few
bright people on your team that could demonstrate that they are able to
produce results.
Unfortunately, we have a lot of brainy people, but not enough people with a
laboratory or workshop.

I too say look to Russ for an example of open source building of the Papp
engine build:
  http://rwgresearch.com/open-projects/the-papp-noble-gas-engine/

He has a number of things going for him: Honesty, personable, good
mechanical skills... and he gets things accomplished.
He could kickstart the Papp project or a LENR one.

Another possible source is:
Take a look also at: http://opensourcenuclearfuel.blogspot.com/

But I do think any LENR builder with a little bit of excess heat needs to
come forward and help open source and/or KickStart their project, which is
one reason I wanted to reach out to Chan.

- Brad