On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Let me know privately if desired whether or not my reviews are of use to
> other members of the vortex.  At times it seems that no one responds and I
> hate to keep taking up bandwidth of the organization if it is to no purpose.

Dave, I always enjoy your reviews very much.  I hope you continue with
them.  Often you go into details that are beyond any area of competence of
mine, so I am content to just try to understand and learn about a dimension
of the experiments that would otherwise be inaccessible to me.  But the
parts that I do understand make a lot of sense and square well with what I
have read in other contexts, such as the short power excursions and so on.

Regards,
Eric