On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

At the moment my hydrogen loading system is taking 1 amp at about 20 volts.
>  The voltage reading varies greatly depending upon the spacing between the
> electrodes as expected with a resistive electrolyte.

I'm enjoying the crazy tabletop experiment a little more than I should.

Let's see -- a nickel coin, pencil lead, borax ...  Maybe you can work out
and document a simple protocol for others, and then do large run of the
experiments, and, using statistical analysis, show that there's a
significant difference in the integrated temperature series in the cell
with the nickel versus the cell with the pencil lead.  Just for fun, you
could use a simple mercury thermometer rather than something fancy; there
would be no end to the amusement if LENR could be convincingly established
using stuff that can be found in one's home.

Eric