From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 21, 2012 11:21 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A little more positive article on Cold Fusion from Gibbs

Gibbs:

"I know that there will be a handful of people (the “believers” I
wrote about some time ago)  who read that statement and cry “lies” but
the fact is that no one has yet demonstrated, definitively, that cold
fusion or LENR exists in a form that is actually useful."

Now the argument is being useful.  LOL!