If you go back and re-read my previous columns on cold fusion you'll see
that my interest has *always* been in useful cold fusion ... The cold
fusion phenomena,
while scientifically intriguing, amounts to to nothing of practical
interest if you can't do something useful with it ... rather like muon
catalyzed fusion ... Interesting but not practically useful.

[mg]