I don't have the time to review the huge amount of literature you people
have already looked at ... if any of you, Rothwell included, would like to
help build a list of successful experiments I'd be happy to build it into
an article with full attribution to all contributors. I'd like to see a
list that includes:

   - where
   - when
   - technology