From: Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A little more positive article on Cold Fusion from Gibbs
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 10:37 AM

If you go back and re-read my previous columns on cold fusion you'll see that
my interest has always been in useful cold fusion ... The cold
fusion phenomena, while scientifically intriguing, amounts to to nothing of
practical interest if you can't do something useful with it ... rather like
muon catalyzed fusion ... Interesting but not practically useful.

[mg]