From: Jed Rothwell

                My guess is that these professors do not exist. I find it
hard to believe they have cut off all contact with Rossi, or he has cut off
contact with them. As I said, he tends to micromanage things....Perhaps he
made this up, or it is a garbled version of reality.

An article on the Swedish blog site Osunt is reported on E-Cat World about
the rumor that there has actually been new testing going on at the Svedberg
Laboratory at Uppsala University in Sweden...

Svedberg Laboratory is one of few "independent" institutions to have had
access to an e-cat in the past and it is rumored to have tested it long-term
(100 hours) and preliminarily said that surprisingly, there was an energy
surplus... Svedberg Laboratory houses researcher Hidetsugu Ikegami, Sven
Kullander and Roland Pettersson. The "surprising" part is because a Swedish
investment group backed out last year, due to failed testing which could
have been at the same lab (not certain).

Rossi did mention that he had an independent 120 hour test performed
recently... but it is doubtful that he two reports are connected, since if
the Svedberg test was really a 100 hours, Rossi would have claimed 200 - not
120 :-)
.