This is meaningless crap. You should be ashamed to be associated with it.

At first, this looked like it could be the only thing of real substance that
Cude has presented in the entire thread, but it turns out to be an admitted
prank, in which the prankster adds:

"In all seriousness, I don't think that the Hot Cat was actually provided
with extra hidden power this way. The Levi et al. paper shows data that
indicates a rising and falling temperature in lockstep with the on-off
cycles of applied power, and if that data is real and not "estimated" then
it would appear to rule out this method of faking."

So in the end, as if we could not guess in advance - we have exposed another
embarrassed skeptic . caught in shoveling the same load of BS over and over
and being unable to provide any real substance to his claims.

From: Joshua Cude

For the 3rd time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGXDDvc3ck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frp03muquAo

Please provide a citation for this

From: Joshua Cude

There's nothing magic about fooling a device like the PCE-830 with its very
small frequency range. Those videos by Tinsel Koala show how both clamp-on
and in-line ammeters can be fooled to read zero at the input, while
providing full power at the load.