On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM, ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Right, the brethren has so far brought us fission reactors, nuclear bombs
> and hot fu$ion, crowning achievements for our children

I should clarify that I was trying to reproduce the inevitable and circular
logic that some people will draw upon in order to respond to the point Jed
made about Elforsk's engineers liking the May 2013 test.  I should also add
that I have nothing against physicists; I'm just using a little rhetorical
exaggeration about engineers versus physicists in order to tendentiously
make a point.

This is, unfortunately, proof of their being out of their depth.  They