From: "Joshua Cude" <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
> Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:12:17 AM

> And didn't
> the engineers at the Swedish Standards Institute test this
> configuration without success. Have those engineers given an opinion
> on the latest test? They know more than me too.

They terminated the test because Rossi wasn't using a true RMS meter, which
would under-estimate energy at the low end of the Triac's "dimmer" waveform.

Hence the use of the wide-band meter.

But a large part of the aborted test appeared to be running at full RMS power,
ie NO error, with an on/off duty cycle similar to the current run.