On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Randy wuller <rwul...@freeark.com> wrote:

> **
> Joshua:
>

> First, telling us how the majority of observers feel about the report is
> clearly beyond your knowledge.  As Eric suggested making those claims
> without proof (poll, census, etc.) is not only unscientific it is
> undoubtedly just self serving on your part.

Garbage. Everyone, including skeptics, repeatedly sings about the
revolution this would bring if real. And many people have seen the claims,
now. If they believed them, they would not ignore it.

>   The scientific community passed up the opportunity to investigate this
> science long ago and are now at the mercy of the entrepreneur, if it is
> real.

Nah, they gave it far more attention than it deserved, and concluded there
was nothing there, and moved on.

> One thing I am certain about is that you don't speak for the scientific
> community.

You're right about that. I'm only expressing what is common sense to all
but the true believers.