On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The engineers at Elforsk disagree with Cude. They do not think this was a
> farce. They know much more about measuring energy and electricity than he
> does, so I suppose they are correct and he is wrong.

It doesn't really matter to me how much they or the 7 authors know. I need
to be convinced based on what I know, and I'm not. And didn't the engineers
at the Swedish Standards Institute test this configuration without success.
Have those engineers given an opinion on the latest test? They know more
than me too.

There are a lot of people smarter and more knowledgeable than you who
nevertheless disagree with you about cold fusion. I'm sure you wouldn't
argue that that means they are correct and you are wrong. (Though it is
almost certainly true in this case.)