Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 22:06:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Why are pseudoskeptics so relentless in their mission to
debunk?
From: gsantost...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Are UFO and LENR in the same category?Giovanni

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:24 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson
<orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

A question that hasn't been asked is WHY many pseudoskeptics seem to pursue
rabid vendettas against issues like UFOs, or CF & LENR, relentlessly so. I
suspect they do so because they have ironically misplaced the specific audience
they are actually trying to convince. Pseudoskeptics think they are trying to
convince a vast world "others" of the fact that their conclusions & opinions
are incorrect. This approach will invariably fail because they refuse to admit
the possibility that the person they are really trying to convince is no one
other than themselves. Unfortunately, they are incapable of admitting this
because they have invested too much of their EGO in a house of cards that they
must continue to support. It also helps explains why their posting
predilections are often obsessively relentless. Constantly focusing all of
their energy on trying to tear apart the opinions of others will obviously
never address their own unrealized doubts. Therefore, the only option they feel
they have left at their own disposal is to try harder.

Such irony!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
svjart.OrionWorks.com