Anyone sincerely think I'm a pseudoskeptic since December 1996 ?

I'm keenly alert to hear exactly what folks really think...

--  uh, I'm sure I'm not...

both terms are prejudiced: PseudoSkeptic, TrueBeliever... just justifies
closing down collaborative discussions by classifyinging the other siblings
as unqualified...

I suggest, Convinced Believer, Decided Skeptic -- thus hinting each side is
reason and evidence based, and reasonably free of confused entrepreneurial
or ego processes -- I suggest exercizing extreme reluctance about
diagnosing the shoes others may be walking in -- uh, I'm really totally
barefoot...

The scenario that Abd, Storms, and others offer is that many DPd
electrolysis runs correlate some bit of He with some excess heat --
maybe...

when was last such run?

If 5 out of 50 fairly similar cells produce similar correlations within the
next 3 years, well, what are the statistics of that, and the statistics
combined with the existing claims?

This could be a question that can result in agreements among CBs and DSs
prior to the runs being done...

Well, meanwhile, we getting older, while all affairs evolve explosively
exponentailly -- more likely fleets of black swan events will eclipse the
feeble furor about cold fusion...

being that we are within single hyperinfinity...

I'm imagining a SF plot, yes, indeed there are UFOs, and they are zipping
straight away from us as they can possibly go !

within the community of service,  Rich Murray