>From Roger:

> I meant that UFOs are merely a fascination or distraction for

> the rest of us.

Agreed.

> I am sure that psychology therapy was probably necessary for

> those who experienced it directly, especially the closer encounters.

I'd say some do need counseling from experienced professionals, particularly
someone who has some background in the experiencer phenomenon. Not too many
of them around however. The best therapy is probably group therapy, where
experiencers can get together and share their life stories in a safe and
supportive environment. Most who have the courage and fortitude to do this
tend to end up in pretty good shape. It's not unusual for an experiencer to
be transformed in unique ways, and often for the better. New perceptions,
new outlook on life. Sometimes new abilities. It's a mixed bag of tricks.

One of the best books I've found on the encounter phenomenon (of the 4th
kind) is a book titled "Beyond my Wildest Dreams", by Kim Carlsberg,
illustrated by Darryl Anka. It's essentially Kim's personal diary
documenting her efforts to come to terms with her own encounter experiences.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-My-Wildest-Dreams-Abductee/dp/1879181258/ref=sr
_1_1?s=books
<http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-My-Wildest-Dreams-Abductee/dp/1879181258/ref=s
r_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370475811&sr=1-1&keywords=beyond+my+wildest+dream
s> &ie=UTF8&qid=1370475811&sr=1-1&keywords=beyond+my+wildest+dreams

http://tinyurl.com/mq86b5z

Kim's website:

http://www.kimcarlsbergbio.com/Home_Page.html

My own personal opinion:

I suspect this phenomenon has been around for a very long time. perhaps
since we first became sentient.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com