http://ecatreport.com/andrearossi/on-rossis-fascinating-emf-discovery

Andrea Rossi recently stated on his blog Journal of Nuclear Physics that he
is currently taking the road to circumventing the Carnot Cycle. The Italian
inventor posted that direct EMF from the reactor core. EMF or Electromotive
Force, according to Faraday’s Law, represents energy per unit charge
(voltage) which has been made available by the generating mechanism and is
not a ‘force’. Rossi said:

“Actually, we already produced direct e.m.f. with the reactors at high
temperature, and we measured it with the very precise measurement
instrumentation introduced by the third party expert, but we are not ready
for an industrial production, while we are at a high level of
industrialization for the production of heat and, at this point, also of
high temperature steam, which is the gate to the Carnot Cycle.”

Daniel G. Zavela, another poster on JONP website, commented that his
electrical engineer friend found Rossi’s EMF discovery fascinating. Zavela
further stated that his friend has a few questions for Rossi if his
research has found the answers yet.

Here are the three questions and the corresponding answers from Rossi:

Q:  If this is not a temperature-dependent phenomenon, why wasn’t it
detected earlier? (it is quite unexpected, so perhaps no one was looking
for it, and the recent discovery was merely a fortunate accident, as often
happens in Science).

A: Matter of Serendipity

Q:  What is the strength of the EMF? Milligauss? Dozens of Gauss? That
makes a difference in (a) whether it might be due to something else going
on in the lab, or from the reactor core itself, and (b) whether there is
enough energy in the EMF to provide useful levels of output power.

A: I prefer not to give precise data until we have not understood well the
“strange power”

Q. What is the internal physical arrangement of the nickel and other
elements in the eCat? I ask this, because I speculate that if there is some
kind of circular layout, it is conceivable that some subatomic effect has
set up a circular electron flow that would produce an EMF.

A:  Confidential

For more than a year now since Rossi announced that he has a working cold
fusion/LENR based device, there have been several speculations and quite a
few of creative inventions. People get easily excited. However, it is still
good to get some confirmation from Rossi’s team and provide us significant
information with evidence.