As Jed has suggested up-thread, you should suspend all current theory
making until you understand better what EMF brings to the LENR table. I
also suggest that you study Nanoplasmonics as a modern day extension of the
pioneering work of Pons and Fleischman. This field is currently the
enthusiastically embraced darling of traditional science  which can start
your preparation for a new paradigm of LENR theory making.