Jones Beene,

Maybe RAR want their name to be well known. It would surely do that if it works. I feel really schizophrenic about the whole thing having great difficulty thinking conservation of energy might be wrong, yet seeing the owner have his photo taken in front of the finished machine if it didn't work. By now, they must know if it does. Not to mention RAR say they had a small working prototype before they started.

As I wrote earlier, if it works will be very difficult to prove it well enough to satisfy the critics.

To be cynical, it would be worth it for the text book publishers to pay for it many times over. Overnight all the physics books would be out of date.