a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> "Rossi had no trouble convincing the Swedish Skeptic Society guy."
>
> The problem is, few people believed* him*.  Certainly not the diehard
> critics or the main media or mainstream science.

If Rossi wanted to convince many people he could keep inviting new people
in. After a few hundred were convinced I think the mainstream media would
believe him. I do not think he wants to do that.

I agree it would be difficult to verify the performance of the huge hammer
machine, just as it is difficult to verify Rossi's 1 MW reactor. A table
top device is easier to test.