From: Jed Rothwell

                a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

                "Rossi had no trouble convincing the Swedish Skeptic Society
guy."
                The problem is, few people believed him.  Certainly not the
diehard critics or the main media or mainstream science.

                If Rossi wanted to convince many people he could keep
inviting new people in. After a few hundred were convinced I think the
mainstream media would believe him. I do not think he wants to do that.

Rossi may be unable to do further "promotion" in the USA, even if he wanted
to. And we should not expect to hear anything from Ampenergo until 2015 at
the earliest.
It seems that Rossi is almost out of the picture here. Damage control.
Testing is ongoing by qualified people, but the blogs and newsgroups will
not likely hear about it ... unless a spy in North Carolina gets a tip or
two.
Ampenergo has effectively taken control of all US aspects of development,
leaving Rossi to tend to the HotCat in Europe. But Ampenergo is under the
radar, possibly because of past high-level associations with DoE (under the
previous administration) which would present the appearance of insider
dealing - if the media got hold of that story. They do not want the extra
scrutiny - and the IP situation is in limbo.
Rossi has stated that Ampenergo have built their own version in the US,
using his specs but without his participation, and it works perfectly. This
may have been his final pronouncement relative to the US operations.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/07/rossi-update-e-cat-built-by-partner-works-
pefectly/

Given the DoE connections of Robert Gentile & Co. (CEO of Ampenergo) they do
not need to impress anyone, nor do they want the Media snooping around. Nor
are they quite prepared to confront the massive display of nickel-hydrogen
Intellectual Property of BLP. If the technology works, the dollars needed to
fast-track it will be available to them privately. The E-Cat has - for
better or for worse - now been corporatized.

This development was to be expected, given a similar historical scenario
with Mills/BLP - but vorticians are still disappointed to be kept out of the
picture - especially since there are gaps in understanding which remain, and
for which we might provide effective input. Many suspect that just as with
BLP - there will now be one long delay after another with E-Cat.

It has been 18 months since Blacklight issued a Press Release. Don't expect
to hear anything from Ampenergo until 2015.