From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi 24 juillet 2014 00:33
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Review of Ed Storms book: \"The Explanation
of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction\"

Bob,

This is a common misconception.  Rossi does NOT use nano-Ni.  Rossi uses Ni
particles (from the carbonyl process) that have a high external area and
particle diameter of 4-8 microns.  Rossi adds a catalyst, that is believed
to be a nanopowder, to the carbonyl Ni particles and then "grows" features
on the Ni.

Bob Higgins