The manufacture of these particles is a trade secret that is at the
heart of the NiH reactor technology.  This nickel particle is a compound
particle which includes nanowires that host the SPP reaction.

The NiH reactor technology has advanced power concentration over what can
be produced by the spherical gold particles in nanoplasmonic experiments;
the compound nickel particle is one improvement that increases EMF power
amplification over what nanoplasmonics can provide. The use if hydrogen
instead of air is another power amplification improvement that has been
added in the NiH technology.

The size of the nickel particles are also another improvement over
nanoplasmonic technology. 5 microns is the resonant black body particle
size that corresponds to maximum dipole vibrations at 400C. Dipole thermal
vibrations are the EMF energy source that will be amplified by the other
aforementioned power amplification mechanisms  to produce a soliton
carrying 6*10^^23 electrons converted into SPPs though infrared photon
entanglement. This entrainment allows massive packing of huge numbers of
spin carrying particles into the soliton.