On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 3:18 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I agree that the fossil fuel crew is going to come at us with loaded guns
> once the true potential of LENR is understood.
>
> These are not stupid people.  They already realize the potential.  Most,
like Shell's S.T.E.P. program are investing in new energy.  Why would Big
Oil want to fight when they could join?  They are sitting on piles of cash
awaiting to invest in the next big energy thing.  It's their business.

And don't worry.  What remains of cheap fossil energy will be harvested.
After all, free energy isn't really free.  There will always be a market
for the oil at some price.

These are not stupid people.