Hi James,
[snip]

I have talked about this before on this list, but probably before you joined.
The answer to your question will depend crucially on the average size of the
Hydrino's being produced. For low values of "p" (the shrinkage level), one might
expect very little fusion, and hence Hydrino production to be the dominant heat
source. For large average values of p, fusion will dominate.
The average p level involved could vary strongly with the local environmental
circumstances in any given experiment, so the results could vary widely.
Furthermore there are a couple of mechanisms which can result in rapid
multiplication of Hydrinos given a source of fast particles (such as might be
produced by a fusion reaction). That means that there is a chance that once a
fusion reaction occurs it will rapidly be followed by others, until the local
Hydrogen supply is exhausted.
This would then result in micro-craters & fusion being the primary energy
source.

>Many have pointed not just to the cold fusion production of He4, but
>critically, to the production of quantities of He4 that explain the
>measured heat.
>
>If these results are correct, the implications for Mills's theory seem to
>be either the energy produced by He4 fusion events swamps the energy
>produced by the antecedent hydrino production, or Mills is wrong.
>
>The question therefore arises (again, assuming the He4 vs heat measurements
>are correct):
>
>"What is the expected ratio of energy produced by He4 fusion to the energy
>from antecedent hydrino production?"
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk