Hi,
[snip]
>Gordon Docherty has posted a theory reconciling hydrinos with cold fusion:
>
>"A Refinement of Ideas: Hydrinos and LENR existing in Perfect Harmony
><http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/09/02/hydrinos-and-lenr-existing-in-perfect-harmony-guest-post/>
>"
>
>How does his compare to yours, Robin?

The author appears to have been reading Fran's posts to this forum. I suggest
that you put your question to Fran.
As I have said in the past, I don't put much faith in the Casimir cavity
hypothesis for a very simple reason. The amount of change in the density of
space-time in a nm cavity is trivial percentage wise, because it's the long
waves being excluded, not the short ones. The Casimir force doesn't become
really significant until you reach nuclear dimensions, by which time it
approximates the nuclear force (IIRC). In fact I have often wondered if it might
actually be the force that binds nuclei together.

>Also Ed Storms had a theory in his penultimate book:
>
>Storms, Edmund (2007). Science of low energy nuclear reaction: a
>comprehensive compilation of evidence and explanations. Singapore: World
>Scientific. p. 184. ISBN 981-270-620-8.
>
>I don't have his book nor do I have a link to an online version of the
>cited theory from page 184.
>
>Are you familiar with Ed Storms's theory reconciling hydrinos with cold
>fusion?

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that my contributions to this forum
were largely responsible for it. Ed can contradict me if he wishes.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk