If epicatalysis systems exist which can produce a higher temperature from
just ambient temperature without any additional input power then COP in
terms of heat output is infinity which is meaningless.

By analogy applying the COP measure to a naturally occurring waterfall
gives infinity...except with epicatalysis the water is falling up instead
of down.

harry