On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

This hang-up on neutrons and 4He is due to this irresistible indoctrination
> from old time nuclear physics. Rossi states that he has never seen a
> neutron. 4He is just as likely to transmute as any other element. 4He has
> no special status in LENR, IMHO.

I think you've missed some context.  There's no reference to 4He in the
thread at this point.  We're talking about NiH/D.  The reference to
neutrons does not relate to free neutrons flying around and activating
things.  It has to do with bound neutrons being stripped off of deuterons.

Rossi says what he says.  And he places a boron shield around the E-Cat,
apparently.

Eric