On 12/18/05, Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Probably the best thing to do is to write a class "physics object" first
to give us a point where we can start the physics engine. Then have your
vehicle as a descendant.

The vehicle class I have envisioned provides a VOS representation (both 3D and "physical") of a vehicle. What I would like to do is use the ODE to build the physical model, and load or build the appropriate meshes via the A3DL of VOS. It will likely be a subclass of the A3DL::Actor and use callbacks to the ODE object to provide the physics.