Len wrote:
>3.  It may be a good idea to get the world builder to put in a viewpoint
>for you.   That way, if it crashes, you can get back into position easier.
    Would be especially nice because as far as I can tell, all avatars
enter a Blaxxun world at the same spot.  So if you stay at the
default entrance point, then when others arrive they can't see you...
I took to moving around so I was standing facing the default entry
point, so I'd be the first thing they would see.  If they waited for
the room to load before starting to move, that is.

--jed