For some reason, LibreOffice has an English-only main installer for macOS.
Currently, there is no UI localization in the macOS main installer and users
must figure out that they need to download a language pack.

To fix this, I have submitted the following patch that builds macOS installers
to match the Windows installers:

  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/163158

With the above patch, the macOS installation set will look like the following:

- The main installer will include UI localizations for all languages but no
local help
- The language packs will be replaced with help packs

So, the reason I am writing is I assume that the download page will need to be
modified. Questions:

1. Is it feasible to copy the Windows download page layout for only 24.8 and
later?
2. Is there any way that I can help implement any necessary modifications?

Patrick