Hi Patrick, *,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 4:01 PM Patrick Luby <guibomac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> […]
>   https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/163158
>
> With the above patch, the macOS installation set will look like the following:
>
> - The main installer will include UI localizations for all languages but no
> local help
> - The language packs will be replaced with help packs
>
> So, the reason I am writing is I assume that the download page will need to
> be modified. Questions:
>
> 1. Is it feasible to copy the Windows download page layout for only 24.8 and
> later?

That will be handled "automagically" by the website if the naming
scheme will be consistent with Windows, it will recognize it as main
installer + helppack and add corresponding download buttons for the
help instead of the langaugepack for 24.8 and will use the langpack
buttons for the older releases.

> 2. Is there any way that I can help implement any necessary modifications?

The only thing necessary is that the filenames of the generated
packages then are
LibreOffice[Dev]_<version>_MacOS_<arch>_helppack_<languagecode>.dmg instead of
LibreOffice[Dev]_<version>_MacOS_<arch>_langpack_<languagecode>.dmg

ciao
Christian