> On Mar 2, 2024, at 10:50 AM, Patrick Luby <guibomac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for catching my error. Looks like a missed the largest chunk of added
> files in my local builds.
>
> Your numbers definitely change things. It sounds like the size of the
> installation will double (803 MB for LibreOffice 24.2.1 ARM installer to
> somewhere around 1500 MB). Does that sound like a realistic assumption?

Just for completeness, I rebuilt both with and without the proposed change
after adding the following autogen.input options to both builds:
    --with-myspell-dicts
    --enable-ext-nlpsolver

Results: with my local ARM builds, the proposed change increases disk usage by
roughly 650 MB.  Not quite double, but still it is an 80% increase from the
LibreOffice 24.2.1 ARM installer.

If there is any interest in my idea to only move the UI localizations into the
main installer and leave the larger files (e.g. dictionaries) in the Language
Pack, I’ll see if I can rework my patch to do that and post new numbers once I
have them.

Patrick