"Maciej W. Rozycki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 28 May 2001, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
>
> > So most of them are not for 2.13?  Hmm, I'll have to investigate that
> > on my own, I guess.
>
> That's actually good news the changes are basically cosmetic -- no need
> to rewrite scripts heavily, unlike for some other programs.

But still, let me see if I got it right:

- without the changes, Wget won't compile with Autoconf 2.50

- with the changes, Wget won't compile with Autoconf 2.13.

This means that the changes should REQUIRE version 2.50, except that I
don't have it on my system!

Why did they have to change Autoconf incompatibly???