Hoi,
The interwiki links to Wiktionary are from an interwiki point of view
EXTREMELY easy to do. The problem with those links is that they cannot be
uniquely linked to existing items to Wikidata and thereby it becomes
unrealistic to do it in a meaningful way at this time.

Wiktionary has one article for multiple lemmas in multiple languages and
they are based on the way they are written NOT on being about a subject.

Query is not the only thing that is missing ... Commons is more acutely
felt to be missing than Wiktionary.. PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE and do
something that is "nice" because someone proposed something similar. First
get the job done and first make Wikidata usable for my siter, my mother in
the way that Reasonator is and Wikidata is not. Please consider monitoring
the use of Wikidata... More relevant than Wiktionary at this time
Thanks,
     GerardM