What you get on a Wiktionary page is a description of words in several
languages with that particular spelling. Of course 1 spelling can also be
several words in 1 language already.

It's at the level of the definition that one can link to the current
Wikidata. Provided Wikidata wants to have entries for all those
definitions. I'm not very active in Wiktionary anymore, but a template
pointing to wikidata might make sense on the Wiktionary page.

Of course you'd prefer to link in the other direction. I guess a separate
wikibase with links to WD would be better. Can those query languages query
across more than 1 wikibase?

If they can, it may make sense to put our 'meta-data' of Openstreetmap in a
dedicated wikibase too, but that's another discussion.

Polyglot