> However we also need to look into
> the future. Wiktionary support needs a lot of input to make sure we're
> doing the right thing. And it's good to give that time.

Totally agree with that. There's plenty of work to do for the team, we
all know that, but *one day* we'd have to figure out how to deal with
Wiktionary. It's just something that *has* to happen.

This doesn't mean at all it should become our first or only thought,
everybody knows that there are at least two or three concerns that
should have priority at the moment, but not even Denny was suggesting
that. He was merely suggesting to restart thinking about something
that, sooner or later, we'll have to deal with and to estabilish "a
break down of the tasks needed to get this done." Sorry for being
blunt, but not even the Structured Data project for Commons - which is
indeed a top-priority thing at the moment - would have started with
this attitude.

--
Luca "Sannita" Martinelli
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Sannita