BTW, Daniel, there are standardized templates for "real" "interwiki" links
(links to the entries with the same meaning in other languages on the same
Wiktionary). It makes sense that Wikidata creates a db for that. Though, it
isn't trivial and assumes meanings. Though, it seems to me reasonably
possible.