Seems like this is doable, and it does describe a solution to how
Wiktionary can be linked form Wikidata. It is although not completely
clear to me how some remaining problems can be solved.

How do we go from a spelled form of a lexeme at Wiktionary and to an
identifier on Wikidata? And how do we go from one Sense to another
synonym Sense? Do we use statements? But then only the L-identifiers
can be used, so we will link them at the Lexeme level..

Wiktionary is organized around homonyms while Wikipedia is organized
around synonyms, especially across languages, and I think this
difference creates some of the problems.