On 21 November 2012 09:32, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Frankly, the rather limited proposed support was a little surprising to me -
> I would have expected at least some effort toward supporting anything in the
> billions of hits per month.

Our 20 bn page hits a month overall means "over a billion" is a
threshold around 2%. My proposal would cut out two of those (IE 7 and
Opera 12), and was just a suggestion, not an announcement of a
decision already taken. :-)

> I dunno, perhaps I'm just biased because none of the browsers I use even
> made the list, but different browsers can support different hardware very
> differently...

Indeed. Which browsers would you like to see added?

J.
--
James D. Forrester
Product Manager, VisualEditor