On 01/17/2013 02:10 PM, Valerie Juarez wrote:
I support this. It would give me time to follow up with assignees after a
bug day before the next bug day.

Since the Features testing week seems to be moving to Jan 28, would you like to step in and start next week?

You are already planning a bug day around what I called Rotten bugs (are you ok with the name?) :) It doesn't need to be the Big Bug Day. We can start agreeing the goals... tomorrow? Then work on whatever preparations and outreach are needed, encourage some DIY tasks, be available on IRC and organize the Day for... Thursday 24?

Andre, myself and hopefully others can help.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation