On 01/18/2013 06:37 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2013-01-17 at 16:37 -0800, Quim Gil wrote:
You are already planning a bug day around what I called Rotten bugs (are
you ok with the name?)  :)  It doesn't need to be the Big Bug Day. We
can start agreeing the goals... tomorrow? Then work on whatever
preparations and outreach are needed, encourage some DIY tasks, be
available on IRC and organize the Day for... Thursday 24?

As discussed with Valerie a few days ago, I've now announced a first
bugday for Tuesday 29th (see [1]) on "Rotten Bugs".

Thank you for stepping in!

I didn't consider next week a good timing as we might be busy enough
tracking down problems with the datacenter move. :)

Sure, but that Bug Day is precisely for the big majority of us that will have little to do dealing with critical bugs related with the datacenter move.

In the worst case, if nothing works and hostile aliens do take over, we can just apologize and leave it for another day. The preparations done will be useful in any case, and the wheel will benefit from the initial push.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation