I know there is probably a posting somewhere out on the web describing the
issue I am having, but I am not able to find it at the present moment.

The problem I am current having is that the 64 bit version of MS build does not
properly evaluate the build variables and is not able to find WIX tools.  The
32 bit version works correctly and everything is happy, but when I switch MS
Build targets everything goes to pot.

Does anyone have a way around this issue or a link to the documentation on why
I am seeing this?

Thank you in advance,

Mat Skildum